Jennifer Lloyd focuses her practice in the areas of family law and estate planning. Prior to joining Gunn Kieklak Dennis, LLP, she served as ‘of counsel’ for The Gunn Firm, LLC and the Mason Law Firm. She also spent several years working as a judicial law clerk for the Circuit Court of Washington County, during which time she was involved in the Washington/Madison County Drug Court.
In addition to a juris doctorate from the Arkansas School of Law in 2005, Jennifer holds a Master of Laws in Taxation from the University of Alabama and is certified as a financial advisor representative by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
Jennifer also has experience in contract law, torts, and personal injury, and has written and argued appellate briefs before both the Arkansas Court of Appeals and the Arkansas Supreme Court.
- State of Arkansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- University of Alabama, LL.M. (2011)
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D. (2005)
- University of Nebraska, B.A Journalism (1991)
Published Work and Opinions
- Primum non nocere: Singleton v. Norris and the Ethical Dilemma of Medicating the Condemned, 58 Ark. L. Rev. 225 (2005)