Brett focuses his practice in such areas as family law, criminal defense, and estate planning. Prior to joining Gunn Kieklak Dennis, LLP, he clerked for both the Arkansas and Georgia Attorneys General in their Consumer Protection Divisions. He also served as a judicial extern for the Circuit Court of Benton County.
Brett graduated cum laude from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 2017. During law school, he served as President of the Student Bar Association and President of the student chapter of the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association. Brett also served on the Board of Advocates, was the overall winner of both the 2016 William H. Sutton Trial Competition and the 2015 Closing Argument Competition, and the winner of the 2017 Trial Advocacy Award.
- State of Arkansas
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- University of Central Arkansas, B.S., 2012
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- W. B. Putman American Inn of Court